A lovely small handbag just the right size to hold a few items for a day or evening out. The "Alcea" will fit most smartphones along with credit cards, cash, and a small lipstick or key.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Body: Dyed Blue Eco-friendly Dubai veneer combined with other Eco-friendly veneers
- Top edge: choice of light Maple
- Hybrid acrylic clasp (shown with Marble Green); other colors available: Marble Brown; Marble Green; Purple/Blue; Marble Gold; Silver/Black
- Leather gussets and strap: available black; strap length: 50" cross body (can be ordered longer). Strap can be drawn into the purse and knotted to shorten
- Signed by the artists Sharon Hammill Diebolt and Mark Titus Diebolt
- 4 3/8" W x 7 5/8" H x 2" D
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"As designers and artists we are always imagining new designs and concepts to create in wood. In 2008 we had a "Eureka" moment: Wood Handbags!"
While there are many, many handbags in the marketplace the one element that sets our handbags apart is the incredibly lightweight and highly figured wood veneer used in creating these beautiful purses. Because wood veneer is a natural element, no two purses are ever exactly alike. Our designs are influenced by the classic aesthetics of the1930's and 1940's but with our own contemporary flair. When you purchase one of our handmade purses, you are truly acquiring an individual piece of artwork - one that you can wear forever!
-> See More From Hammill Diebold Studio