A beautiful Seahorse Glass Vase In Red handcrafted by Bendzunas Glass.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Hand blown glass vase exhibits the signature style of this artist
- Great use of stencils to create the animal, fish and bird designs he is known for
- Each glass vase is rolled across a stencil picking up the image
- Process includes using their own glass combinations, mixing in metal oxides like cobalt, copper, zinc and chrome creates colors unique to the studio.
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"I like the immediacy of glass. I can conceptualize and finish a piece in one process. Glass is like watercolor. It needs to be in your mind ahead of time and done swiftly. If you lose a piece, you learn something and go to another. You learn to see the potential of the work and make allowances for those special things that happen when it is in process. You save the 'mistakes' you like and correct the others."
Bendzunas Glass is a working studio and gallery, located in scenic Comer, GA. Their artists are led by Master Glassblower Paul Bendzunas, with over 40 years of experience. Paul has led his family in the art; all three of his children, Elizabeth, Paul R., and George are accomplished artists and work in our studio, continuing the tradition.
-> See More From Bendzunas Glass