This beautifully crafted black, white and red totem mixed media features fused glass in earthen tones affixed on a piece of brushed aluminum. This work features a simple hanging mechanism and two rubber stops on the back to protect the wall.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Pieces are inspired by the stacked nature of totem poles.
- Colorful and functional solution for hard to decorate spaces.
- Great additions to those any space in your home.
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin.
- Glass is 2"W x 24"H and the entire piece measures to be 4"W x 28"H which includes the aluminum setting.
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary.
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein
Cy has been creating and selling art since 1970; starting as a studio potter, gallery owner, and then creator of Hands On Art Studio. Karon met Cy as a customer at his studio in 2003. Seven years later the two were married. The two of them decided to create Hands On Art Glass in 2010. A local gallery owner asked Cy and Karon for some small glass strips for use in vases and potted plants. From these small, fused glass sculptural pieces the Hands On Art Glass "totems" were introduced.
-> See More From Cy Turnbladh and Karon Ohm/ Hands On Art Glass