This contemporary handbag is a lovely cocktail party purse. But don't let that limit you; the "Emilia" is large enough for any occasion! Fit your smartphone, a thin wallet, lipstick and key and you are ready to go!
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Body: Macassar Ebony veneer combined with Eco-friendly veneers
- Top edge: Curly Maple
- Hybrid acrylic clasp & strap holders (shown with Marble Red); other colors available: Marble Brown; Marble Green; Purple/Blue; Marble Gold; Silver/Black
- Leather gussets: available in black or red; black leather straps: available as shown 17 1/2" (short length) or 31" (shoulder length)
- Signed by the artists Sharon Hammill Diebolt and Mark Titus Diebolt
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"As designers and artists we are always imagining new designs and concepts to create in wood. In 2008 we had a "Eureka" moment: Wood Handbags!"
While there are many, many handbags in the marketplace the one element that sets our handbags apart is the incredibly lightweight and highly figured wood veneer used in creating these beautiful purses. Because wood veneer is a natural element, no two purses are ever exactly alike. Our designs are influenced by the classic aesthetics of the1930's and 1940's but with our own contemporary flair. When you purchase one of our handmade purses, you are truly acquiring an individual piece of artwork - one that you can wear forever!.
-> See More From Hammill Diebold Studio