Tree Burst is created by Greg Gowen as part of their Claymoon Copper Collection. This stunning wall art is an interpretation of a forest crafted in copper. Hand formed copper panel wall hanging curves gently forward from the wall. Meticulously torch flame painted to bring out the colors hidden within the copper. Bead rolling relief, which adds texture and design to the copper surface and complete with detail grinding accents. Preserved with a protective powder coating finish
> Find More Works By This Artist
- UV protected
- Chemical, acid, paint free
- One-of-a-kind handcrafted piece
- Crafted in Wisconsin’s north woods
- Won awards such as Best of Show, Best of Class and Featured Artist
- 32"H x 20"W x 2"D (Large Size)
- 32"H x 14"W x 2"D (Small Size)
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"“I had the perfect childhood riding dirt bikes and skiing the bumps, all the while knowing how much my parents loved, believed in, and supported me, no matter what I dreamed up."
Greg Gowen’s art is a natural expression of who he is as a person. He’s the type who leaves things better than he found them- an innovator, a designer, a renovator and a bit whimsy; always dreaming big and thinking outside of the box. Born in Lubbock Texas in 1968, Greg watched first hand as his parents launched their art careers.
-> See More From Greg Gowen / Studio G7