Futuristic? Timeless? We call it orbit. This clock is a three-dimensional construction of layered metals: textured stainless steel, brass, and hand-patinated nickel silver in rich browns, blues and golds.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- textured stainless steel, brass, and hand-patinated nickel silver
- Clock background is a 17-inch steel circle
- 8-inch round pendulum overlaps background
- total size 24x17x4 inches
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"I like the simplicity of my current work's design. Coming from Manhattan, everything was go-go-go, always accumulating more stuff-stuff-stuff, having lots of things. It feels great to have something simple and beautiful, a style that I can call my own."
Leonie Lacouette manages to strike a balance between concepts and influences that otherwise might seem like polar opposites-her elegant clocks successfully reconcile the strict geometries of Minimalism with a warm, approachable palette of colored patinas on the copper and nickel that predominate her designs.
-> See More From Leonie Lacouette