An exquisite Sea Foam Mini Angle Perfume Bottle by Buzz Blodgett
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Classic and Contemporary style.
- Wonderful for fine perfumes or essential oils
- Available in Blue Multi, Red Multi, Bronze and Aurora
- Bubbles ascending up the sides simulate the a fresh foamy ocean wave at the beach. All work is hand blown without molds and cold worked with care in sunny Encinitas California
- 4" H x 2.75" W
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
“I was always impressed with the frozen liquidity of glass, which seemed to mesh with my love for the ocean and surfing.”
Buzz has been blowing glass since 1969. He is from a family of artists. The family glassblowing studio flourished in the small Southern California artist beach community of Leucadia. Blodgett Glass has produced many lines starting with the "Music In Glass" line of bells and windchimes (1972-1982) followed by "Bubble Lites" (1975), "Space Lites" (1977) and "Sea Foam (1981). These lines continually evolved and were refined over the years and in 1978 an important Swedish influence was discovered.
-> See More From Buzz Blodgett