This luxe handbag is a smart addition to any wardrobe. Use for casual wear or a special event, the Trillium will fit your smartphone, a thin wallet, lipstick and key.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Body: Curly Cherry veneer combined with Eco-friendly veneers
- Top edge: Black Obeche
- Hybrid acrylic clasp (shown with Marble Brown); other colors available: Marble Red; Marble Green; Purple/Blue; Marble Gold; Silver/Black; Marble Grey
- Leather gussets & strap: available in black or red; strap length: 48" cross body (can be ordered longer). Strap can be drawn into the purse and knotted to shorten
- Signed by the artists Sharon Hammill Diebolt and Mark Titus Diebolt
- 7 3/8" W x 8" H x 2.25" D
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"As designers and artists we are always imagining new designs and concepts to create in wood. In 2008 we had a "Eureka" moment: Wood Handbags!"
While there are many, many handbags in the marketplace the one element that sets our handbags apart is the incredibly lightweight and highly figured wood veneer used in creating these beautiful purses. Because wood veneer is a natural element, no two purses are ever exactly alike. Our designs are influenced by the classic aesthetics of the1930's and 1940's but with our own contemporary flair. When you purchase one of our handmade purses, you are truly acquiring an individual piece of artwork - one that you can wear forever!.
-> See More From Hammill Diebold Studio