The Insight Series in Baby Blue is a handsome kaleidoscope with a 3 mirror system formed in a narrow triangular shape.
(Large kaleidoscope as shown $89.00/ Medium $69.00 / Small $56.00)
Kaleidoscope song credit: David Sugich
Note: We reserve the right to make color substitutions based on product availability.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Beautiful handmade stained glass kaleidoscope
- Multiple mandalas
- Stained glass with an interchangeable exterior wand containing micro beads and tiny reflective shapes in oil
Vividly colored beads suspended in oil
- Unique in coloring and patterns
- Creates amazing patterns
- The word "kaleidoscope" is derived from a Greek phrase meaning "to observe beautiful forms"
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
"My kaleidoscopes are not your typical everyday kaleidoscopes. I make a variety of 2-, 3-, and 4-mirror kaleidoscopes which are 2-, 2.5-, and 3-dimensional in nature. I use domestic, U.S.-made, colored glass as the decorative exteriors, and dynamically moving, sparkling oil for the object chambers at the end of the mirror systems. My kaleidoscopes create images reminiscent of fireworks, cathedral rose windows, outer space, and psychedelics."
Born in Santa Barbara, California, David Sugich has always been an artist at heart with an interest in music and creative. David started making his renown kaleidoscopes after spending 15 years as a stained glass artisan.
-> See More From Ultimate Reflections