This charming Indian Princess Marionette is dressed in soft doe-suede fabric that is delicately fringed and appointed with contrasting cape, belt and cuffs.
> Find More Works By This Artist
- Sturdily constructed of hardwood, felt, fabric and leather
- Magically realistic movement with a simple, one-hand operation
- Feature a unique, tangleproof string design
- Display stand available for an additional $12.00
- All items are handmade and subject to availability.
- Shipping times will vary
“ For over 30 years, Fish River Crafts of Fort Kent, Maine has been hand-producing fine wooden marionettes as ‘motion sculptures’, objects to delight and amuse young and old alike. In all aspects of design and production, our family has always taken the utmost care to see that our joyful marionettes are safe in every respect and tangleproof."
-> See More From Fish River Crafts